-
December 19th, 2003, 03:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
FOR ALL THE SAN DIEGO KIDS I GOT AN EMAIL TODAY SAYING THAT THE CREEPY CREEPS SHOW IS THIS SATURDAY 12/20 @ THE KEN CLUB
SEE YA THERE!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 19th, 2003, 08:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ALSO THE REV IS PLAYING ON THE 1ST @ THE BELLY UP
-
December 19th, 2003, 11:27 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I'm going to the Rev on the 3rd in Hollywood!
-
December 20th, 2003, 05:28 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I'm sooo jealous, The Rev is so much fun live. Have fun and a drink for me! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 20th, 2003, 10:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I'll do that! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 21st, 2003, 01:09 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I saw the Rev about 5 years or so ago at the Hollywood House of Blues....awesome show!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 21st, 2003, 09:19 PM
#7
Inactive Member
went to the Ken and watched the crappy opening band...then went home early due to the damn killer flu that wont go away and missed the creeps...
-
December 22nd, 2003, 03:49 PM
#8
Inactive Member
well i'm going to the rev show on new years eve in ventura.... all of you should come to that show instead... [img]wink.gif[/img]
actually i really want to go but i'm still deciding seeing as its new years eve and all i think i want to go somewhere with a bit more confetti ..lol
-
December 22nd, 2003, 07:16 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I missed the show too. Sux you have the flu. I had it really bad.
We are going to see Richard cheese @ the casbah on new years eve. And we are all going to wear satin pajamas.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks